Make Your Own Ad Graphics
Wouldn’t you rather save your small business marketing budget for placing online ads instead of creating them?
Make your own ad using the templates and graphics in the Ad Creator and have it ready in no time. No more waiting for well-paid ad designers to give you a mockup… and then waiting again for revisions!
Just do it yourself… even without design experience.
Watch the video above to get a feel for how easy it is to create your own ad.
Design an Ad for Social Media
Laughingbird Software’s ads maker will help you quickly design an advertisement for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and more.
You can even use video backgrounds to create motion ads that’ll really grab attention!
The Ad Creator does exactly what it says… helps you create stunning social media ads and posts... without stress.
This is because you get to start with professionally designed ad graphics templates that are nearly done for you.
All you have to do is customize the text! This is a fast and inexpensive way to pump out graphics for social media every day.
But even if you can make your own ad in less than 3 minutes, you can still choose to re-create each ad template in any way you choose. Add other cool effects or images, such as your own business logo.
Plus, you can save your templates to use again later.
Make Your Own Ad for Paid Advertisement
Small business design gets expensive.
So, design an ad for your next paid promotion all by yourself.
Save money, save time, and get your ads up fast so you can start selling!
Plus, save unlimited ad templates. Once you’ve tested your ads, you can come back to the design templates that were the most successful and use them again.
How to Design an Advertisement with the Ad Creator
Well, since the templates are already designed for you, just pick a template to start with.
Use the easy drag and drop graphics feature (click the object or text and drag your mouse) to manipulate your ad design. Or use the menu to choose the effects you’d like to use.
4 steps to quickly create an amazing ad graphic
- Change the text to read how you want it
- Put in a background image that fits your business by searching the background elements or stock photos and videos
- Use the color picking tool to pull a color from your background and change the color of your text
- Import your own logo into your ad design
Any questions? Make sure to watch the short and easy video above!
Ad Creator Graphics Templates Features
- The Ad Creator templates are perfect for online advertising: Choose any advertisement template to customize instantly
- Create ads to promote virtual products, courses, professional services, and online tools or software
- Place your ads on social media and use them for paid advertisements
- 75 professionally designed, easy-to-use ad templates
- 100's of elements to include in your design including people, buttons, banners, backgrounds, and more
- Easy drag and drop design elements make it quick to get started... then get as creative as you want
- Be in control of your marketing: You don't need to spend a ton of money creating ad graphics... plus, design an ad in less than 10 minutes
- Commercial license to resell your creations included with this template pack
The Graphics Creator software is FREE with any downloadable graphics purchase: It's loaded with built-in tools, so you can learn fast and get your design project done in no time
75 Beautiful Ad Design Templates - Customize in minutes!Watch the video above to see them all!
How do I make my own ad with the Ad Creator templates?
Simply make sure The Graphics Creator software is installed. Then download and install the ad templates and graphics.
Select the Ad Creator templates from the drop-down menu and then click on the template you’d like to modify.
Double-click on any graphic element or text to edit it! You’ll find additional ad graphics elements under the “elements” menu.
Are the software and templates Windows and Mac compatible?
Do I need to have experience designing ad graphics to make something awesome?
Nope! The templates are pre-designed for you and the Graphics Creator software is easy enough for any non-designer.